DXT Electric Drift Trike
- Max speed 15 mph
- Battery life Up to 60 min
- Ages 16 and up
- Max weight 198 lbs
Full Throttle Drift
Take the edge-of-your-seat drifting action out of the hills and into the flats with the all-new Razor DXT Electric. With its high-torque 500 watt motor, moto style construction and 10 inch slick surface rear wheels, the DXT Electric delivers full-throttle thrills at speeds up to 15 mph.
Feel the G’s
Push the limits and feel the g’s with this extreme side-sliding ride. Riders can power slide through corners, throw fish tails or fast 180s!
- Speed: Up to 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 60 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 500-watt, high-torque, chain-driven
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, front disc
- Frame: 2-piece welded steel, 36” wide rear axle
- Fork: Dual crown moto-style, sealed bearing headset
- Handlebars: Moto-style flat bar, alloy
- Grips: Pro-style, soft rubber
- Clamp: Moto-style double, alloy
- Front Wheel: Pneumatic tire with 16” x 2.125” heavy-duty steel rim
- Rear Wheels: 10” diameter cart-style pneumatic with POM (removable/replaceable) sleeves, 4” wide slick surface, high-speed bearings
- Seat: Adjustable (2 positions), bucket-style
- Foot Pegs: Folding, adjustable, metal
- Battery: 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid, quick-change compartment, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger, flag
- Age: 16+
- Max Rider Weight: 198 lb (90 kg)
- 500-watt motor, moto style construction and 10-inch slick surface rear wheels make drifting easy and effortless
DXT Electric Drift Trike Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
Ali Kermani –
This electric drift trike is super fun and powerful! If you’re looking for a full sized, full power ride, I’d highly recommend this one!
My family has several Razor products that we enjoy, but this electric drift trike is absolutely my favorite! It’s large enough to fit either teenagers or adults. The back wheels are basically plastic skids, so if you turn a bit aggressively it will drift/spin right around in 180s and 360s. The base is so wide and weight so low that it feels impossible to flip it over, which makes for a very fun yet confident ride. Highly recommend!!!