- Ages 30+ months (Freewheeling), 3+ yrs (Electric Assist)
- Max Speed 3 mph (Low Speed) 5 mph (Hight Speed)
- Max Weight 44 lb
Learn To Ride!
Dash is a Freewheeling & Electric Assist balance bike perfect for younger children to learn how to balance and handle a two-wheeler. It’s designed to help children develop skills of balance and motion by starting in a Freewheeling (non-powered) Mode and evolving the skills to move into Low-Speed Electric Assist mode.
Freewheeling and Electric Assist Modes
The Dash is set to the Freewheeling (non-powered) Mode and on the Low-Speed Electric Assist Mode setting at the factory. To change between modes, push the selection knob in and turn toward the desired mode. The Low-Speed Electric Assist Mode is approximately the same as walking speed for adults which makes it perfect for parents who stride next to their child learning to balance.
Parent-Controlled Speed Switch
Once your child is ready for the Electric Assist Mode, parents can manually adjust the speed setting by reducing the speed for novice riders (Low Mode) or raising the speed for more experienced riders (High Mode).
- Modes: Freewheeling (non-powered) and Electric Assist
- Speeds: Low Mode – Up to 3 mph (5 km/h). High Mode – Up to 5 mph (8 km/h). A hidden parent-controlled speed switch allows parents to limit their child’s Dash to the default Low Mode in the Electric Assist setting for younger riders and beginners.
- Run Time: Up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 34-watt, single speed, friction drive
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Handlebars: Riser-style steel
- Grips: Foam
- Seat: Padded
- Wheels: Spoked with 12.5” (318 mm), pneumatic tires
- Foot Pegs: Folding
- Battery: 12V sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Patent Pending
- Age: 30+ months in Freewheeling Mode, 3+ years in Electric Assist Mode
- Max Rider Weight: 44 lb (20 kg)
- Adult Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 34.7” (88 cm) x 14.8” (37.6 cm) x 21.5” (54.6 cm)
- Product Weight: 16.6 lb (7.6 kg)
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- Learn to Bike (Balance) Sooner! – Dash helps younger children learn to balance for bike riding sooner, as early as 30 months old in Freewheeling (non-powered) Mode. The electric motor in the Electric Assist Low Mode helps kids to obtain momentum and master riding skills.
- Changing between Freewheeling and Electric Assist Modes – Dash is set to the Freewheeling (non-powered) Mode and on the Low-Speed Electric Assist Mode setting at the factory. To change between modes, push the selection knob in and turn toward the desired mode.
- Hidden Parent-Controlled High/Low Speed Switch – Allows parents to manually adjust the product to allow either of the two Electric Assist speed modes – High Mode with max speed of up to 5 mph (8 km/h) for riders who’ve mastered foot-powered riding and Low Mode with max speed of up to 3 mph (5 km/h) for novice riders.
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.