The 360-degree inclined casters and pivoting deck move the rider forward with a unique twisting motion – without ever pushing off the ground!
The 76 mm urethane wheels and precision sealed bearings on the 360-degree casters provide a smooth ride, even when turning on a dime.
The slip-resistant, concave deck delivers maximum grip and stability.
Made of high-tech polymer, RipStik Classic caster board is lightweight, durable and trickable.
- Deck: High-tech polymer with removable deck plates
- Platform: Slip-resistant, concave, pivoting deck
- Torsion Bar: Rubber-padded steel
- Wheels: High-grade urethane on inclined 360-degree casters
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- No Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 33.5″ x 8.7″ x 5″(85.2cm x 22.2 cm x 12.7cm)
- Product Weight: 5.68lb(2.58kg)
- Unique Riding – The 360-degree inclined caster wheels and torsion bar allow for unique twisting and carving that can only be likened to the flow found in surfing and snowboarding.
- Smooth and Steady – The 76 mm urethane wheels with precision sealed bearings deliver smooth riding, and the slip-resistant pivoting deck provides maximum grip.
- Lightweight Design – With the high-tech polymer construction, the RipStik Classic caster board is lightweight, durable and trickable.
- Great for Kids and Adults – Made for ages 8 and up, the RipStik caster board can withstand rider weight up to 220 lbs (100 kg).
- Pick Your Color Story – With four deck colors available – silver, blue, pink, and red – you can select the one that suits your style.
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
My teenage daughter loves this product. She has had hers for 3 1/2 years and continues to love riding it around the neighborhood. Looks tricky to ride but once you get the hang of it- it’s non stop fun.