Nirvana on wheels
This is where you want to be. Step up on the deck, and you’ll feel it instantly – what our genius engineers call “Nirvana on wheels.” One session on the Hovertrax 2.0, and you won’t be able to wipe that sick grin off your face.
It’s almost too easy
Designed for fun-loving thrill-seekers like you – with its self-balancing technology, 60-minute extended-life battery, and ridiculously smooth ride, Nirvana, at last, can be yours.
Power under the hood
With its powerful, 36-volt lithium-ion battery pack made with authentic LG, the Hovertrax gives you up to one hour of blissful, supercharged riding while meeting UL 2272 safety standards.
- Frame: Steel with shatter-resistant polymer body with fender bumper protection and front blue LED light bars
- Modes: Training and Normal
- Motor: Silent, dual, 135-watt (cruising power), 350-watt (peak power) hub-driven motors with EverBalance® auto-self-balancing, gyro-sensor technology
- Battery: 36V lithium-ion pack, quick-change, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery power indicator, balance level and mode indicator and battery charger
- Patent: U.S. Patent No. 8,738,278
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- View full specifications here
- Razor was the first US brand to receive the UL 2272 listing for safety, ensuring Hovertrax™ DLX 2.0 hoverboard meets or exceeds the highest electrical system safety standards.
- Our exclusive EverBalance™ technology automatically levels the Hovertrax™ DLX 2.0 for an easier mount and extremely smooth ride.
- Swap out the quick-change 36V lithium-ion battery pack to keep the effortless spins, turns and hoverboard action going.
- Shatter-resistant polymer frame with fender bumper protection and multicolor LED lights add a flash of fun to this futuristic ride.
- Silent, dual-hub motors with gyro-sensor technology deliver cruising speeds of up to 9 mph (14 km/h) for up to 60 minutes of continuous use.
- Full-length, anti-slip rubber traction platforms keep you in perfect balance for foot-controlled, seamless maneuvering.