Nirvana on wheels
This is where you want to be. Step up on the deck, and you’ll feel it instantly – what our genius engineers call “Nirvana on wheels.” One session on the Hovertrax 2.0, and you won’t be able to wipe that sick grin off your face.
It’s almost too easy
Designed for fun-loving thrill-seekers like you with Razor’s EverBalance self-leveling technology and ridiculously smooth ride, Nirvana, at last, can be yours.
Power under the hood
With its powerful 36-volt lithium-ion battery pack, the Hovertrax gives you up to 40 minutes of blissful, supercharged riding while meeting UL 2272 safety standards.
- Frame: Steel with shatter-resistant polymer body and front blue LED light bars
- Modes: Training and Normal
- Motor: Silent, dual, 135-watt (cruising power), 350-watt (peak power) hub-driven motors, with EverBalance® auto-self-balancing, gyrosensor technology
- Electrical system certified compliant with UL2272 by Guangdong UTL Co., LTD., an accredited testing lab.
- Battery: 36V lithium-ion pack, quick-change, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery power indicator, balance level and mode indicator and battery charger
- Patent: U.S. Patent No. 8738278, RE46964 & RE49608.
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- View full specifications here
- Razor was the first US brand to receive the UL 2272 listing for safety, ensuring Hovertrax™ DLX 2.0 hoverboard meets or exceeds the highest electrical system safety standards.
- Our exclusive EverBalance™ technology automatically levels the Hovertrax™ DLX 2.0 for an easier mount and extremely smooth ride.
- Shatter-resistant polymer frame and multicolor LED lights add a flash of fun to this futuristic ride.
- Silent, dual-hub motors with gyro-sensor technology deliver cruising speeds of up to 8 mph (13 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Full-length, anti-slip rubber traction platforms keep you in perfect balance for foot-controlled, seamless maneuvering.
Hovertrax 2.0 Tricks
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.