Nirvana on wheels
This is where you want to be. Step up on the deck, and you’ll feel it instantly – what our genius engineers call “Nirvana on wheels.” One session on the Hovertrax 2.0, and you won’t be able to wipe that sick grin off your face.
It’s almost too easy
Designed for fun-loving thrill-seekers like you with Razor’s EverBalance self-leveling technology and ridiculously smooth ride, Nirvana, at last, can be yours.
Power under the hood
With its powerful 36-volt lithium-ion battery pack, the Hovertrax gives you up to 40 minutes of blissful, supercharged riding while meeting UL 2272 safety standards.
- Frame: Steel with shatter-resistant polymer body and front blue LED light bars
- Modes: Training and Normal
- Motor: Silent, dual, 135-watt (cruising power), 350-watt (peak power) hub-driven motors, with EverBalance® auto-self-balancing, gyrosensor technology
- Battery: 36V lithium-ion pack, quick-change, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery power indicator, balance level and mode indicator and battery charger
- Patent: U.S. Patent No. 8,738,278
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- View full specifications here
- Razor was the first US brand to receive the UL 2272 listing for safety, ensuring Hovertrax™ DLX 2.0 hoverboard meets or exceeds the highest electrical system safety standards.
- Our exclusive EverBalance™ technology automatically levels the Hovertrax™ DLX 2.0 for an easier mount and extremely smooth ride.
- Shatter-resistant polymer frame and multicolor LED lights add a flash of fun to this futuristic ride.
- Silent, dual-hub motors with gyro-sensor technology deliver cruising speeds of up to 8 mph (13 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Full-length, anti-slip rubber traction platforms keep you in perfect balance for foot-controlled, seamless maneuvering.
Hovertrax 2.0 Tricks
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
Razor USA does it again! My Kids love the Razor Hovertrax 2.0! Great product design and my kids love the smooth ride they have while riding the Razor Hovertrax 2.0. We also love that the product holds a good charge.
Got this Hovertrax 2.0 for my grandkids and they love it! Didn’t take them long to learn to balance and ride with confidence.
Maria Ruiz –
My kid can wait to get home from school to ride his Hovertrax 2.0. Great product!
Purchased for my nephew’s birthday, it was the highlight of the party, all the kids went wild when he unwrapped his new Hovertrax. It is durable and a lot of fun. Great price, great product.
Always thought they looked cool, but didnt know how cool it was until i actually rode one…. Then i had to purchase one myself:) i love it i have fun with the kids. Goes at a good speeed and doesnt take much time to charge. !!! I love it! Thanks RAZOR , this product is amaziinggg…
Your never too old to learn something new. Let’s just say i’m not in my 20’s anymore but this was fun to ride and pretty easy. I didn’t brake any speed records but I didn’t fall either.
This is a great product for someone who wants to master balancing themselves. I felt I could never do this myself. But after a few attempts and some determination, I can use the hoverboard without any problem. I can balance without any problem. Just keeping my mind focussed on balancing myself makes me forget all the worries I have that day. Got one for my son too.
It says ages 8 and up, so when my dad bought this for my boys (ages 8 and 10), I didn’t think anything about it. We charged it up and took it out. Neither of my sons could manage to actually stand up on the thing. For the first several runs I held my boy’s hands and helped them maintain their balance. My 8 year old wanted to try without any help, so I stayed nearby and let him get on. Within seconds after standing on the board he fell… hard. He very nearly broke his arm. My other son couldn’t manage to keep himself upright at all either, although he didn’t end up hurting himself, thankfully. I thought that maybe it was just the fact that they were young, and couldn’t handle the balancing issues very well, but when I tried getting on the thing, I couldn’t get it to stand still long enough to actually get my balance. Of course, being older, and taller than both of my sons, when I fell, I fell much farther and harder than they. Ended up spraining my elbow. Not certain if we just got one that was defective or what, but we returned the item, and will not be buying another one.
After using one of their friends’ hoverboard, I bought my two boys one. While these are recommended for 8 years and up, my boys are 6 and 7 and are jets on this thing. I tried and while I can crawl around the house, they are much better (practice I suppose). I am now waiting for the next birthday to get a second one to stop the arguments about who’s turn it is. I don’t currently make them wear a helmet, however considering the speed they are starting to travel I think that’s going to change.
Thanks for a great product.
The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 was my 12 year old daughter’s favorite Christmas present, and she got and IPad the next year! She rode like a pro after about 2 weeks of practice!