Top speed, powered by Power Core
Razor’s innovative Power Core technology features a high-torque, maintenance-free hub motor that delivers speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) – top speed in its class, and the 12V rechargeable battery provides up to 35 minutes of ride time on a single charge.
An 8″ (200 mm) pneumatic front tire helps soften out rough surfaces and delivers a smoother ride on uneven terrain.
The control is now in your hands with a thumb-activated throttle and a hand-operated front brake. The rear-fender brake provides a dual-braking system giving the rider more control of starts and stops.
Safe and Stable
Razor Black Label E100 electric scooter is rear-wheel drive, apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
Sturdy and Stylish
The all-new design and all-steel construction make the Razor Black Label E100 electric scooter a solid and stylish ride. While there are many products out there, choose Razor, a brand America knows and trusts. Accept no imitations.
- Razor Power Core Technology and Design: Maintenance-free (no alignment, no chain, no belt)
- Speed: Up to 10 mph (16 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 35 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 90-watt, kick-to-start, high-torque, rear-wheel hub driven
- Throttle: Thumb-activated
- Brakes: Hand-operated caliper front brake and rear-fender brake
- Frame/Fork: Steel
- Grips: Foam
- Deck: Steel with anti-slip, full- deck grip tape
- Front Tire: 8″ (200 mm), pneumatic
- Rear Tire: Abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
- Electrical system certified compliant with UL2272 by Guangdong UTL Co., LTD., an accredited testing lab.
- Retractable Battery: 12V sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- U.S. and International Patents Pending
- Some Assembly Required
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
- Color: Black/Blue, Black/Purple
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 33.62″ (85.4 cm) x 15.75″ (40.0 cm) x 35.03″ (89.0 cm)
- Product Weight: 21.52 lbs (9.8 kg)
- Powered by Power Core – Innovative Power Core technology features a high-torque, maintenance-free hub motor that generates speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) – top speed in its class.
- Smooth Moves – An 8″ (200 mm) pneumatic front tire delivers a smoother ride on uneven terrain.
- Intuitive Control – Thumb-activated throttle, hand-operated front brake, and rear-fender brake put you in control of starts and stops.
- Safe and Stable – Rear-wheel drive apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
- Sturdy and Stylish – All-new design with an all-steel deck and frame, plus an airless, flat-free rear tire for a solid ride.
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.