- Ages 9 and up
- Max speed Up to 10 mph
- Max weight 143 lbs
- Battery life Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
The Speed of Fun
A quiet, kick-to-start, 80-watt, brushless hub motor delivers speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h).
Twist and Carve
Dual inclined caster wheels allow you to fishtail, carve, and drift in ways not possible on other electric skateboards!
Sleek and Lightweight
Lightweight and compact design makes it easy to carry and store your RipStik Rush between sessions.
Wireless Remote Control
A wireless remote gives riders full control of both acceleration and deceleration, and conveniently stores on the side of the board when not in use.
Power On or Power Off
Up to 40 minutes of battery power on a single charge, after which the Rush can continue to be ridden like a traditional RipStik caster board – meaning the fun doesn’t stop until you do!
- Max Speed: Up to 10 mph (16 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use. Can also be ridden like the classic RipStik.
- Construction: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Deck: Molded traction deck with in-mold carry handle
- Front Tire: Abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
- Rear Wheel: Urethane caster
- Motor: 80-watt, kick-to-start, variable-speed, brushless, hub-driven
- Battery: 21.6V lithium-ion battery pack, rechargeable
- Includes: Wireless (2.4 GHz) digital hand-remote (replaceable), Two(2) AAA batteries (replaceable), battery charger
- Age: 9+
- Max Rider Weight: 143 lbs (65 kg)
- No Assembly Required
- Product Dimensions: 32.3″ x 8.3″ x 5.7″ (82 cm x 21.2 cm x 14.5 cm)
- Product Weight: 9.12 lbs (4.14 kg)
- Quiet Hub Motor – A powerful miniature hub motor quietly accelerates riders up to 10 mph (16 km/h).
- Unique Carving Capabilities – A patented dual inclined caster wheel design enables the RipStik Rush to turn, carve, and drift in ways not possible on other electric skateboards.
- Lightweight Design – The RipStik Rush’s polymer construction and compact lithium-ion battery make it easy to carry and store between sessions.
- Nonstop Fun – A rechargeable 21.6V lithium-ion battery pack provides up to 40 minutes of continuous power, after which the board can still be ridden like the classic RipStik.
- Remote Controlled – A wireless handheld remote gives riders full control of both acceleration and deceleration of the board while riding.