Razor x Takis Fuego Limited Edition A5 Lux Kick Scooter
- Ages 8 and up
- Max weight 220 lbs
Get an alert when this product is available:
25 watching this product.
Limited Edition Collaboration Series
Ready to Face the Intensity? Razor joins Takis to present the A5 Lux kick scooter with iconic Takis imagery and bold stand out graphics.
With extra-large urethane wheels for an extra-smooth ride and a super sturdy deck to support riders up to 220 pounds the A5 Lux is the upgrade you’ve been waiting for.
Easy to Fold, Ready to Go
Razor A5 Lux is quick and easy to fold and light to carry, making it a great choice for commuters or those looking for a quicker and more hassle-free way to get around.
Razor A5 Lux kick scooters offer the quality, safety, service, and style you’vecome to expect from this leading manufacturer of youth lifestyle recreational products. While there are many products out there, choose Razor, a brand America knows and trusts. Accept no imitations.
- T-tube/Deck: Anodized aluminum
- Handlebars: Adjustable-height, folding
- Grips: Foam
- Downtube: Folding
- Wheels: 8″(200 mm), urethane
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lbs(100 kg)
- No Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 33.9″(86 cm) x 18″(45.7 cm) x 38.6″(98 cm)
- Product Weight: 8.4lbs(3.8 kg)
- Large,8-inch urethane wheels provide a smooth and comfortable ride
- Strong, height adjustable handlebars and larger deck to support taller riders up to 220 lbs
- Rear-fender brake makes for quick and easy slowing and stopping
- Easy folding mechanism allows for fast portability and storage
- Retractable kickstand can be easily deployed forward or backward
- Bold colors and attention-grabbing graphics
Razor x Takis Fuego Limited Edition A5 Lux Kick Scooter Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
There are no reviews yet.