Steel wheels with front and rear specific (size and tread) pneumatic tires and fully active rear suspension deliver a smooth ride. Dirt Quad 500’s authentic-styling and larger frame also make it easy for older riders (ages 14+) to tackle rugged terrain in their way.
HAND OPERATED POWER
Features a 500-watt, high-torque motor with twist-grip throttle for variable speed and hand-operated rear disc brake.
STRONG & STURDY
A powder-coated tubular steel frame and shatter-resistant plastic fairings offer stability and all-weather durability.
- Run Time: Up to 60 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 500 watt with high-torque internal/integral gear set, self-adjusting chain-driven
- Suspension: Fully active rear suspension for increased traction
- Throttle: Variable speed, twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear disc
- Frame: Powder coated tubular steel for all weather durability with front brush bar and rear carry handle
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Handlebars: Adjustable height, riser style
- Grips: Soft rubber
- Wheels: Steel with front and rear specific (size and tread) pneumatic tires
- Space saving vertical storage capability
- Battery: 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid, quick-change compartment, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Some Assembly Required
- Big enough to tackle rugged off-road terrain, this pumped-up version of the original Dirt Quad is ready and able to get your adrenaline rushing.
- A powder-coated tubular steel frame and shatter-resistant plastic fairings offer stability and all-weather durability.
- Its authentic styling and larger frame make it easy for older riders (ages 14+) to tackle rugged terrain in their way.
Dirt Quad 500 Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.