Crazy Cart XL
- Max speed 14 mph
- Battery life Up to 40 mins
- Ages 16+
- Max weight 240 lbs
Get an alert when this product is available:
9 watching this product.
FUN FOR EVERYONE
The ‘easy to begin but challenging to master’ nature of the Crazy Cart XL delivers an extremely fun ride for beginners and masters alike.
ADULT SIZE & POWER
Designed to accommodate larger riders, the Crazy Cart XL’s 500-watt motor and 36V battery system deliver the power to put a full-size smile on your full-size face.
TAKE FULL CONTROL
With three methods of controlling the Crazy Cart XL’s driving and drifting – 1:1 Steering, Variable Speed Accelerator Pedal, and Drift Bar – skilled drivers can exercise complete control over the Cart’s spins and drifts! The turn-away stopping capability also allows riders immediately to arrest forward motion.
- Speed: Up to 14 mph (23 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 500-watt high-torque with a 9-tooth sprocket
- Throttle: Variable-speed, foot pedal
- Frame: Powder-coated steel
- Steering: Steering wheel with 1:1 steering ratio
- Front Tire: 8″ x 2″ (200 mm x 50 mm), pneumatic
- Rear Wheels: Dual-inclined caster with high-durability coreless urethane wheels
- Seat: Raised, bucket style
- Battery: 36V (three 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger and flag
- Age: 16+
- Max Rider Weight: 240 lb (109 kg)
- Some Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 25” x 19” x 35” (63.5 cm x 48 cm x 89 cm)
- Product Weight: 55.2 lbs (25 kg)
- The ultimate drifting go kart for riders aged 16 and up
- Drift bar allows the riders to completely control their drifts, spins, and cornering
- Variable speed foot pedal acceleration with max speed of up to 14 mph (19 km/h)
- Powerful 36V rechargeable battery system and charger
Crazy Cart XL Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
This thing’s a beast… I’ve had full grown 300+ lb dudes on this and they all end up the same, screaming, smiling and shrieking– it’s just that much fun!! Plus you just get better, and have more fun, every time you ride it…
You just need to check the front tire pressure right when you get it, and that’s it– you can ride it straight away– no assembling anything.
mike summer –
I was super excited to see an adult size Mario Kart, after seeing a smaller version a year ago. It is exhilarating to ride, drift, spin in place, and even go backward. I just need a red shirt and overalls to complete the kit.
Ali Kermani –
The Crazy Cart XL is the toy we all wish we had growing up. Seeing is believing, so if you have any question whether this is the right item for you, just watch a video of it in action.
So if you are ovrr 240 dont get close to that cart
[email protected] –
If I was eating solely on fun I would give it a 5. We bought the crazy cart for my son and crazy cart XL for myself and we love them. The problem is they go through tires like CRAZY…. I have tried solid tires thinking they would last longer but you just wear them flat to the dimensions of the sproket.. (3 charges) another poor design especially since it is almost diameter of tire. To give this product a 5 they need to design/provide tires that last months, not days. Because of expense of tires you can plan to spend more money on tires than the scooters themselves