E-XR Electric Scooter
- Ages 18 and up
- Max weight 220 lbs
- Max speed 17 mph
- Range Up to 16 miles
Get an alert when this product is back in stock:
6 watching this product.
Razor E-XR: for the Last Mile®
Designed to dominate local commutes with the perfect balance of performance, comfort, and control, the E-XR electric scooter is Razor’s most advanced personal electric scooter. Whether you’re commuting to work, running errands, or hitting the town, (local laws will apply) the E-XR has your urban transportation and last mile needs covered, with a range of up to 16 miles (25.6 km) or up to 60 minutes of continuous use on a single charge – an unparalleled range in the same league as a share scooter!
Choose Razor as Your Personal Electric Scooter
The Razor E-XR electric scooter offers the quality, safety, service, and style you’ve come to expect from this leading manufacturer of youth lifestyle recreational products. A large, 9” (229 mm), pneumatic, shock-absorbent front tire provides an ultra-smooth, comfortable ride while the heavy-duty, steel frame and tubular, steel fork stand up to the toughest most rugged rides.
Smoothest Ride Around
Simply step on to the large and comfortable 26” (666 mm), anti-slip deck, kick-to-start, then activate the thumb throttle to engage the high-torque, brushless, hub motor. Experience the freedom of the Razor E-XR: for the Last Mile®.
- Distance: Up to 16 miles (25.6 km) on a single charge
- Speed: Up to 17 mph (27.4 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 60 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 350-watt, kick-to-start, high-torque, brushless, hub-driven
- Headlight: LED projection beam
- Throttle: Thumb-activated, variable-speed, paddle controlled
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear disc
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- Always check local laws regarding use of electric-powered products.
- View full specifications here
- Razor’s most advanced personal electric scooter offers rugged, durable construction, a high-torque, brushless, hub motor, and a large, pneumatic front tire for the best in speed, comfort, and control.
- The thumb-activated, variable-speed, paddle control-led throttle puts the power at your fingertips.
- Travel in style, at speeds of up to 17 mph (27.4 km/h) for up to an incredible 60 minutes of continuous use.
- Heavy-duty steel frame and tubular, steel fork supports riders up to 220 pounds (100 kg).
- Large, 9” (229 mm), pneumatic front tire and 8” (204 mm), airless, flat-free rear tire softens your ride for smoothness every time.
- LED projection beam headlight and LED taillight/brake light enhance visibility.
- Can be ridden as a regular non-electric kick scooter.