Yeah, it’s a go-cart, but that doesn’t mean it has to look like one. We made the GFD Fury just for you – a slicker looking version of the Ground Force Drifter – just souped-up and tricked out.
Be In Control
Operation is a breeze thanks to the thumb trigger throttle and hand-controlled accelerator and hand brake.
Leave Them in the Dust
With a spark bar that leaves a shower of sparks in your dust, the GFD Fury has SuperSlider POM rear wheels for fishtails and fast 180s. Same peak performance, you’ll just look stylish while doing it.
- Spark Bar: Includes replaceable spark cartridge
- Speed: Up to 12 mph (19 kmh)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: High-torque, chain-driven
- Throttle: Variable speed, thumb trigger
- Brake: Rear, hand-operated
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Front Wheels: Molded aluminum with solid rubber tires
- Rear Wheels: Super Slider POM
- Seat: Bucket style with seat/shoulder strap
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger and flag
- Some Assembly Required
- Go kart-style powder-coated steel frame, Unique spark bar, Super slick POM rear wheels
- Rechargeable battery system
- Razor Drifter Fury requires two 12V batteries (included)
Ground Force Drifter Fury Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.