Dirt Quad 500
- Max speed 9 mph
- Battery life Up to 60 mins
- Ages 14 and up
Get an alert when this product is available:
Steel wheels with front and rear specific (size and tread) pneumatic tires and fully active rear suspension deliver a smooth ride. Dirt Quad 500’s authentic-styling and larger frame also make it easy for older riders (ages 14+) to tackle rugged terrain in their way.
HAND OPERATED POWER
Features a 500-watt, high-torque motor with twist-grip throttle for variable speed and hand-operated rear disc brake.
STRONG & STURDY
A powder-coated tubular steel frame and shatter-resistant plastic fairings offer stability and all-weather durability.
- Run Time: Up to 60 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 500 watt with high-torque internal/integral gear set, self-adjusting chain-driven
- Suspension: Fully active rear suspension for increased traction
- Throttle: Variable speed, twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear disc
- Frame: Powder coated tubular steel for all weather durability with front brush bar and rear carry handle
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Handlebars: Adjustable height, riser style
- Grips: Soft rubber
- Wheels: Steel with front and rear specific (size and tread) pneumatic tires
- Space saving vertical storage capability
- Battery: 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid, quick-change compartment, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Some Assembly Required
- Big enough to tackle rugged off-road terrain, this pumped-up version of the original Dirt Quad is ready and able to get your adrenaline rushing.
- A powder-coated tubular steel frame and shatter-resistant plastic fairings offer stability and all-weather durability.
- Its authentic styling and larger frame make it easy for older riders (ages 14+) to tackle rugged terrain in their way.
CurrentDirt Quad 500
$1199.99Add To Cart
Dirt Quad 500 Videos
Razor welcomes your honest reviews and feedback! Razor reserves the right to delete reviews that violate Razor’s TERMS & CONDITIONS. We do not endorse modification of our products or use other than as permitted by local laws and recommended in the User Manuals. We always recommend age-appropriate riding and use of helmets and other safety precautions.
Bought two of these (fantastic price point) and our boys love them (9 and 11yo). The top speed is a safe speed for them (15-20 mph) and the quad is an animal!! . I am absolutely thrilled with these and feel that they are age appropriate for our boys and a great introduction to safety and quad handling before upgrading to anything faster – gas powered etc. Thanks to Razor for offering this as an option!
Purchased this for my grandkids to trail ride along with grandpa out in the desert. Works perfect for what we wanted if for. The charge lasted longer than the kids. 🙂