E300: Chain Tensioner Replacement Procedure Outlined Below:
(1) Using a Philips screw driver remove the 3 screws on the chain guard and remove the chain guard.
(2) With a flat screw driver remove the spring from the tensioner arm.
(3) Using 2 size 10mm open wrenches loosen up the nut and bolt that holds the tensioner onto the frame and remove it.
(4) replace the chain tensioner with the new one.
(5) The tensioner needs to be positioned so that is pushing upwards the lower side of the chain.
(6) This a self adjusting chain tensioner and there is no need for adjustment.
Reverse the procedures
* Place the chain guard back and secure it with screws.