Always check to make sure charger is plugged into the charger port correctly & lights on charger are working properly when charging.
Unit should be charged for 12 hours before first initial use and up to 8 hours after each subsequent use.
Select the problem you are experiencing:
Motor will not engage
- Push scooter to 3mph while applying the throttle.
Scooter shuts off while in use
- Turn power off; wait a few minutes & press reset button.
The power switch should light up and scooter runs.
- Do not exceed the weight limit, go up a steep hill or attempt to tow objects. It is best to avoid these circumstances at all times.
Power switch does NOT light up. Motor will not engage when kick started.
- Check for loose connection(s) underneath the deck plate.
- If there are loose connection(s), reconnect them.
- If there are NO loose connection(s), replace reset button/power switch.
Motor engages, but scooter will not move (E150 only).
- Check chain and rear wheel.
- If chain rotates but rear wheel does not move, replace the rear wheel assembly.
Unit worked, but will not start after charging. Power switch lights up.
- Secure unit; turn power on & with NO weight on the scooter, lift back end up; manually spin rear wheel while applying the throttle
- If the motor engages, replace the battery.
- If the motor does NOT engage, replace the control module & throttle.